rubythoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT's A GIRL THING

+64
Judy009
jonssen
camsnava
JustineParas<3
Gemini
Rj Dela Cruz
pallas_reg
Gracie123
jetjetpalpal
alyssaulangca
shinnie
sheri pante
superwoman
cookiemonster
arvendaniel
Mrs. Repalda
iamgorgeous
nohaely
barts30
ianne.sapa
tephay
monde
sasan
antonmae25
Xyn
kuajazer
ayen05
sanel
Sera
mariagemmadenise
Bruno Dars
dennisjhay21
flailane
carlopogs
PrinsesaniKura
princessbaboy
krishelyllona
Sheeraninja
Krystyl Says
aly.arenas
teytey
Gladys Golingan
leorey5960
sofiared
korobia03
bitterment26
princessofaKING
Bebang
katmaranda
k.vllcstn
mine28
chalmendras_
saradyeyn
Missbiyaya
Joyme Amano
Hediloves
Cious Reforma
Ladylyn Cotas
jaytina
filipinas0119
cdrking
Awdrey Billones
rabcruz3
68 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 5 Empty Re: IT's A GIRL THING

Post by superwoman Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:37 pm

For me, girls are unpredictable! Razz

superwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by sheri pante Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:37 pm

that's right... i like this topic ma'am

sheri pante

Back to top Go down

Post by superwoman Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Interesting Facts About Girls: A Guide for Guys

JUNE 4, 2014 BY NATASHA QUINONEZ

The opposite sex can be very confusing when you’re used to a certain way of thinking. However, girls don’t have to stay confusing. Use these interesting facts about girls to expand your knowledge on the opposite sex. You’ll likely discover that knowledge really is power when it comes to dealing with women. Take a course in dating, and have better success when approaching the opposite sex.

Thoughts

A girl’s mind is a confusing place, as even a girl can tell you. If you’re looking for some insight into a girl’s mind, consider these interesting facts below.

Girls don’t always say what’s really on their mind.

More often than not, what a girl says is not what’s really on her mind. This is because she wants a guy to chase after her and try to find out what she really means. Going after a girl really makes her feel like you care enough about what she’s really thinking. If you really want to know what’s on her mind, focus on the hints she drops. Also, focus on what she’s not saying – read her body language. You can take a course in body language for relationships.

Girls always think they could look prettier.

Twenty-first century media has presented an image of women who are thin, flawless, and sexy. Not all women come in such a perfect package, and girls frequently feel like they fall short of this distorted view on a woman’s beauty. You should always make sure your girl knows that she’s beautiful. Take an interest in her outfit, and compliment her natural beauty.

Feelings

Girls are the more emotional of the genders, but they also tend not to say anything about how they truly feel. They’ll say the opposite of what they’re really feeling, and their emotions have a tendency to get away from them. Here are a few key facts to look out for when trying to decide how your girl is feeling.

Girls will often answer “Are you okay?” in the opposite way of how they really feel.

Yes, movies joke about the ominous answer of “I’m fine” when a man asks her girl if she’s okay. Chances are, if the two of you were recently fighting, she doesn’t feel like things are settled. Your best bet for translating “I’m fine” is to think of it as, “How do you think I feel after that, you jerk?” Always try to figure out what you can do to really make things better between the two of you because girls will let things fester, and a small argument will turn into a huge blowout.

Girls usually get embarrassed far more easily than men.

The one thing you never want to do when your girl is embarrassed is tell her that it’s no big deal. It’s a big deal to her, and that’s all that should really matter to you too. Just listen to her, and try to understand why she was so embarrassed. Showing that her feelings are important to you will definitely win you brownie points in her eyes.

Girls will frequently answer “What’s wrong?” with “Nothing,” which is usually a lie.

One of the best ways to find out if she’s lying is to read her body language. If she’s smiling and seems relaxed, she’s serious when she means nothing’s wrong. However, if she looks tense, and she’s refusing to look at you or avoiding contact, it means that something is in fact wrong. Try to talk to her, and ask her about it. Letting her fester will only make the problem worse. Take a course in communication to help you talk to your girl.

Girls have strong emotions.

Don’t ever break your girl’s heart. If you do, things will never completely be the same again. Just as her strong emotions can be a bad thing if you make a mistake, however, they can work to your advantage if you’re a good guy. Maybe you have a stutter that you’re nervous about, or you might not really understand style. Your girl will completely overlook those small flaws because she’s in love.

Desires

Pleasing your girl could be very simple. They love nicknames and gifts, but they also love taking care of their guy. Here’s some more information on making a girl happy by fulfilling her desires. Create deeper connections with an online course.

Girls love nicknames.

You probably have a nickname for your girl already, and she more than likely loves it when you call her by it. If you don’t have one yet, keep these tips in mind. Avoid a nickname that puts her on a pedestal like “angel” or “princess.” Cute names like “baby” or “snuggle kitty” almost always win out over sexy nicknames.

Girls just want a shoulder to cry on.

When it comes to her problems, don’t always try to fix them. Sometimes, she just wants you to listen. If you keep telling her how she can make it better, you’re probably just going to irritate her. She’s not in the mood for a solution right now; she just wants to vent. Let her vent, or she’ll take her frustrations out on you instead.

Girls love doing things for their guys.

It is a rare girl that doesn’t want to take care of her partner. She probably buys you things, and she gets just as much joy getting it for you as you do in receiving them. If she cooks for you, it’s because she wants to. Don’t think that she feels obligated to take care of you; she just wants to do it to show you how much you mean to her.

Girls want a guy who will put them first.

Does your girl love to dance? If she asks you to dance, do it. Whether you know how to or not, she’s going to be touched that you set aside your own comfort for the sake of her happiness. Be protective of her, but don’t be jealous. Just because a guy is flirting with your girl doesn’t mean she’s going to run off with him. She’s probably just being polite. Take every chance you get to just cuddle your girl and show her affection.

Girls want gifts.

Buying your girl a gift is a great way to show you care, but don’t think that she’s a gold digger because she wants some material object. Your gift doesn’t even have to be expensive as long as it’s from the heart. Buy her a butterfly key chain because you remembered how much she loves butterflies. It might have only cost you $5, but it’ll be precious to her.

Learn the secrets of true love with an online course.

Reference:
https://blog.udemy.com/interesting-facts-about-girls/

superwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by superwoman Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:46 pm

cookiemonster wrote:Girls have a lot of title. They are also DENIAL QUEENSSS!

There are these girls who are very great in keeping and suppressing their feelings inside them. You don’t know if you will admire them because they’ve got a ‘talent’ like that or you will be annoyed because you can’t figure out what they truly feel.

superwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by superwoman Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:47 pm

iamgorgeous wrote:Another fact!

Girls have innumerable crushes but her heart belongs only to one guy.

First love never dies.

superwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by superwoman Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:50 pm

Bruno Dars wrote:Did you know that the word "Selfie" was officially added to OxfordDictionaries.com in August 2013?

It means a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website.

Today Oxford Dictionaries announces "selfie" as their international Word of the Year 2013.

Thanks for the info! Very Happy

superwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:51 pm

superwoman wrote:

First love never dies.

hahhhaha true!! girls always hold on to the past which is definitely wrong

rabcruz3
Admin

https://rubythoughts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:10 am

sheri pante wrote: Ma'am not all of the girls are food lovers ...

Right, coz some girls are more prone to getting fat easily.

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:12 am

rabcruz3 wrote:
superwoman wrote:

First love never dies.

hahhhaha  true!! girls always hold on to the past which is definitely wrong

The saddest thing is, it's hard for a girl to recover from the past. Shocked

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:17 am

rabcruz3 wrote:
princessofaKING wrote:While reading these facts. I just said "Girls be like.." Very Happy all of these are so true, about girls. Sometimes we doesn't know the word contentment as long as we're not yet satisfied. Hahaha! ( though it's bad) Being a Girl may be tough, but it's totally fun and full of surprises. We're full of dramas and short comings that boys will never fully understand! Smile
(suggestion: include something about girls and her relationship to God)

this is a another GIRL FACT that I can relate myself so much ... pale
guys/boys often say "your Dramatic", "your full of Drama"... even if when your just explaining things and you want to express what's inside of you.  Because that is how relationship should work. (NO SECRETS)
Then, when you choose to become silent  they will insist you to talk and tell things ..take note !! EVERY WORD YOU SAY they have this defense mechanism to COUNTER ATTACK .. they keep on defending their selves before trying to understand you and its very annoying.

sometimes, I really can't handle situations like that...

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME an ADVICE??

Most of the girls love guys who can bear with what they feel.

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by korobia03 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:25 am

iamgorgeous wrote:
rabcruz3 wrote:
princessofaKING wrote:While reading these facts. I just said "Girls be like.." Very Happy all of these are so true, about girls. Sometimes we doesn't know the word contentment as long as we're not yet satisfied. Hahaha! ( though it's bad) Being a Girl may be tough, but it's totally fun and full of surprises. We're full of dramas and short comings that boys will never fully understand! Smile
(suggestion: include something about girls and her relationship to God)

this is a another GIRL FACT that I can relate myself so much ... pale
guys/boys often say "your Dramatic", "your full of Drama"... even if when your just explaining things and you want to express what's inside of you.  Because that is how relationship should work. (NO SECRETS)
Then, when you choose to become silent  they will insist you to talk and tell things ..take note !! EVERY WORD YOU SAY they have this defense mechanism to COUNTER ATTACK .. they keep on defending their selves before trying to understand you and its very annoying.

sometimes, I really can't handle situations like that...

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME an ADVICE??

Most of the girls love guys who can bear with what they feel.

I can't give you a very good advice but all i can say is to make him feel comfortable when delivering your messages. There might be some instances that the both of you just got a wrong impression between your exchange of words

korobia03

Back to top Go down

Post by korobia03 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:30 am

iamgorgeous wrote:
rabcruz3 wrote:
superwoman wrote:

First love never dies.

hahhhaha  true!! girls always hold on to the past which is definitely wrong

The saddest thing is, it's hard for a girl to recover from the past.   Shocked

Yesterday is a  history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. Thats why it is called present. Dont dwell on the past, move forward. Be thankful of what you have right now. This is what girls should always take note.

korobia03

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnie Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:46 am

I have that wonderful smile on my face when I was reading this. I'm definitely a girl XD that number 7 ! Hahaha. We can really look for cute guys even if they are far from us Smile
Job well done Maam Ruby Very Happy

shinnie

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssaulangca Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:03 am

GIRLS ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND

Our yes means yes.
No means yes.
No means no.
And no means maybe.
But maybe means yes.
And maybe means no.

As simple as that. Hahahahaha! Razz Laughing Laughing

alyssaulangca

Back to top Go down

Post by korobia03 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:30 am

alyssaulangca wrote:GIRLS ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND

Our yes means yes.
No means yes.
No means no.
And no means maybe.
But maybe means yes.
And maybe means no.

As simple as that. Hahahahaha! Razz Laughing Laughing

When they say they are okay, actually they are not.RIP

korobia03

Back to top Go down

Post by korobia03 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:31 am

OKAY =))

korobia03

Back to top Go down

Post by jetjetpalpal Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:43 am

That was simply amazing! Very Happy It reflects my personality EXCEPT "insecurities" HAHAHA Very Happy. Yea it's true. I don't like being insecure coz I'm enough with myself. It's GOD's gift to be treasured not to be measured and I love it. Smile GIRLS, just be yourself and boys will salute you. HAHAHAHA. I mean everyone will salute US Smile

jetjetpalpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie123 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:52 am

Few things that girls like:

- Glamorous Wedding
- Sales and Discounts
- Accessories
- Salon and Spa
- Romantic comedy
- Chocolate, Roses and Icecream
- fashion and shoes

I love you I love you I love you lol!

Gracie123

Back to top Go down

Post by pallas_reg Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:02 am

This topic is very interesting! haha I like it! Smile))

pallas_reg

Back to top Go down

Post by korobia03 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 am

superwoman wrote:

First love never dies.

But true love prevails, right miss rabcruz3? <3

korobia03

Back to top Go down

Post by korobia03 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:09 am

rabcruz3 wrote:
Sera wrote:Yes, girls are known to be unpredictable.

but most of the guys can use the so-called "reverse psychology" since most of the time girls do that.

When they say no, it means yes
if they say yes, it means no
but sometimes they don't do it so ..
yes means yes, no means no. or I don't really know because they are unpredictable that's why. lels

when tongue didn't speak for the truth .. listen to her heart and you'll find answers..

Deep. What is invisible to the eye is visible to the heart. Sometimes we are blinded and only the heart can see the essentials of many things.

korobia03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rj Dela Cruz Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:35 am

Am I still a boy after reading this post . . lol!

Rj Dela Cruz

Back to top Go down

Post by korobia03 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:43 am

I enjoyed reading each and every comments written here =)) What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

korobia03

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Honestly... I put all my respect to all of the girls in the world...

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Post by JustineParas<3 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:26 pm

After reading this article i must say that i'm in a girls world, that no one can understand, cause girls make simple things, complicated as usual, Girls can say what they feel wether in good way or not, without thinking what others would feel inside, as far of what I've notice womens are the most excellent creature when we are talking about keeping feelings, they can make the world UNFAIR !

Like this,

If a girl laughs loudly she is cheerful,
If boy laughs loudly he's manner less!

If girl talks sweetly she is charming,
If boy talks sweetly he's flirt,

If girl is silent, she's feeling sad,
If a boy is silent, he's being rude

If girls walk in a group it's a group,
If a boy walk in a group it's GANG!

JustineParas<3

Back to top Go down