rubythoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT's A GIRL THING

+64
Judy009
jonssen
camsnava
JustineParas<3
Gemini
Rj Dela Cruz
pallas_reg
Gracie123
jetjetpalpal
alyssaulangca
shinnie
sheri pante
superwoman
cookiemonster
arvendaniel
Mrs. Repalda
iamgorgeous
nohaely
barts30
ianne.sapa
tephay
monde
sasan
antonmae25
Xyn
kuajazer
ayen05
sanel
Sera
mariagemmadenise
Bruno Dars
dennisjhay21
flailane
carlopogs
PrinsesaniKura
princessbaboy
krishelyllona
Sheeraninja
Krystyl Says
aly.arenas
teytey
Gladys Golingan
leorey5960
sofiared
korobia03
bitterment26
princessofaKING
Bebang
katmaranda
k.vllcstn
mine28
chalmendras_
saradyeyn
Missbiyaya
Joyme Amano
Hediloves
Cious Reforma
Ladylyn Cotas
jaytina
filipinas0119
cdrking
Awdrey Billones
rabcruz3
68 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 4 Empty Re: IT's A GIRL THING

Post by 1412 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:15 pm

dennisjhay21 wrote:
rabcruz3 wrote:
korobia03 wrote:Base on my experience., girls are very unpredictable. They always wanted to feel special at all cost, even there are times that boys are finding hard to adopt due to certain circumstances. They are too sensitive yet too forgiving. I have this girl who i love so much that i always hurt her feeling because of me being insensitive with girl's feelings. They always hate when they are being ignored and you prioritize something over her.

I thing i like about girls is that they have the purest heart. They can give you the love you need. They strength when you are weak. The voice when you can't speak and the joy when you are sad.

One thing more, I just want to extend that every girl should be treated with respect at all cost no matter what. They should always be treated as a princess and not a maid. If a girl dumps a guy because she thinks she can’t make him happiest, that’s love. But for me personally, love is created by two people. One might think that she can't give fully what a guy need but that's life. Nothing is perfect. When a girl holds a guys hand, she never wants to let it go. Same goes with guys., if you think you don't deserve a guy and he holds you tight, never let go also.

GIRLS are really unpredictable but if you are a guy who really LOVES his GIRL.. You should know every little things about her ..You should have know her Likes and Dislikes. And if you know that you are insensitive and you continue ignoring what your girl feels about... I'm sorry but I pity for her.  Boy you must change.  Rolling Eyes

10 Ways To Make Your Girl Feel Special
BY: James Michael Sama

1. Make her feel beautiful, every day.

Women are not often as confident as they come across. You need to reinforce her, no matter what. It doesn’t matter if she just got stung by a bee and her entire face is swollen like a basketball, she is still beautiful, and you damn well better act like it.

2. Be honest.
This is another big one. It may not seem like it, because honesty should be a quality that you express towards everyone in your daily life – but being honest with a woman you care about will show her that you respect her enough to be straight up with her.
Choose your words carefully, don’t express your honesty in a way that would hurt her feelings, but make sure she knows that she’ll get a straight answer when she comes to you for one, no matter what it’s about.

3. Kiss her. And not just on the lips.
Now’s the time to get your mind out of the gutter – When was the last time you gave your girl a kiss on the forehead? On the nose? On her hand?
Sometimes these actions speak even louder volumes than a kiss on the lips. They show her you want to be close to her, and you care about her. Plus, they’re more appropriate in public, so you can show her affection and not be arrested by the PDA police.

4. Don’t compare her to other women.
Instead of making your girl feel like the ‘best’ girl – make her feel like the only girl, because she is.

5. Don’t miss the little things.
Don’t let the little things fade. The opening of doors and pulling out of chairs, holding her hand no matter how long you’ve been together, hugging her from behind for no reason – all speak louder than words you can say.

6. Listen.
If a woman is complaining to you, remember that it means she trusts you enough to express her feelings to you. Don’t betray that trust.

7. Start, and end your day with her.
Even if you can’t see each other every day, by sending her a simple text when you wake up, and before you go to bed, she will know she’s the first and last person you think of every day. That is priceless.

8. Give her massages.
I never thought I’d have to put this one in here, yet, when girls talk about getting a massage from their boyfriend it’s like it’s some special occasion saved for birthdays and holidays.
It’s not that hard, guys. She’ll appreciate it, and return the favor…

9. Respect her wishes.
You may not always agree with everything your girlfriend says or does. But, mutual respect is the backbone of any healthy relationship. Speaking of backbone – respecting her wishes doesn’t mean sacrificing yours, but it does mean being willing to bend it a little bit for her. You don’t always need to get your way. Plus, you might learn something from her.

10. Remember the little details.
Whether it’s the date you met, the song that always makes her cry, that craving for french fries she gets once every 6 months, or that perfume she loves – paying attention to small details and doing something about it to surprise her, will show your woman that when she talks, you hear her.
It shows her that no matter how busy your life is, despite the pressure you get at work, or the millions of other things you need to worry about – she holds a special place in your heart, and your mind. A place uncluttered by the other noise in your day, or the hectic life you probably both live.
A place reserved just for her – and that, gentlemen, is special.

REFERENCE:
http://jamesmsama.com/2013/09/09/10-ways-to-make-your-girl-feel-special/[/size]

For me, a true man can make her girl special through exerting efforts and time for her girl. Because most woman feel special if her man not only gives material things like chocolates and flowers but giving his precious time.

10 Ways To Make Your Girl Feel Special. In the first place, Girls are special. They should and must know it. It could have been better if it is made, "10 ways to make your girl MORE special." Just saying Very Happy Smile Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by nohaely Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 pm

So true.. Very Happy  a selfie addict because us girls like to collect memories, every angle of our life should be documented, chismosa, because its our way of bonding of our friends.., and the food trip, definetly awesome... Wont last the day without food ahahaha.. Great pretenders cause we girls knows how to handle our emotions, but beware girls some of our characteristics may be gone wrong,  we should be responsible of whatever our actions are, afterall its a girl thing...

nohaely

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 4 Empty GIRLS Love SHOPPING

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:44 pm

ianne.sapa wrote:Girls like to go to mall and buy what they want too ! Hahaha Smile

SHOPPING FACT:
A survey of 2,000 British people conducted in 2013 found that men become bored after only 26 minutes of shopping, while it took women a full two hours. The survey found that 80 percent of men didn't like shopping with their partners, and that 45 percent avoiding doing so at all costs.

rabcruz3
Admin

https://rubythoughts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:48 pm

@1412

thank you for the title concern xD
hahaha tongue lol!

you must really be a good observant or critic xD

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:58 pm

rabcruz3 wrote:
ianne.sapa wrote:Girls like to go to mall and buy what they want too ! Hahaha Smile

SHOPPING FACT:
A survey of 2,000 British people conducted in 2013 found that men become bored after only 26 minutes of shopping, while it took women a full two hours. The survey found that 80 percent of men didn't like shopping with their partners, and that 45 percent avoiding doing so at all costs.

Girls are generally impulsive buyers but are good in budgeting.

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 4 Empty Good in Budgeting

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:02 pm

iamgorgeous wrote:
rabcruz3 wrote:

SHOPPING FACT:

Girls are generally impulsive buyers but are good in budgeting.

hahahah i just dont know how girls magic MONEY!! =D thanks for ths GIRL FACT

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Being gossip queen? Ahahaha.. Girls love to chat about anything!

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:14 pm

Food lover? Well in my opinion, most girls are self conscious about themselves in one way or the other. Like me for example. I am very very self conscious about my weight and the way that I look. I do have friends who tell me that I look fine but I can't help thinking that I am fat. I'm not going to put my weight out there (super self conscious remember) but I guess in a sense I know that I'm not fat. What I'm trying to say is that many girls like myself most likely feel a tinge of self consciousness because of how people are portrayed on television and magazines. I mean when was the last time you hold a magazine and can honestly say that none of the magazines had a very beautiful/sexy person on the cover.

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:21 pm

So true! Forever insecure...These days almost every girl is insecure about themselves. Girls talk and talk about each other behind there backs and they don't realize that there just cutting people down and making them feel worse about themselves. They can feel intimidated when around pretty girls, making themselves feel like their not good enough for the world. I personally am not secure about myself because im not super skinny like some girls in my work.

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Girls are very suspicious human beings. Laughing Laughing Laughing

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 4 Empty Girls love to chat  about anything!

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:35 pm

iamgorgeous wrote:Being gossip queen? Ahahaha.. Girls love to chat  about anything!

agree with you gorgeous!! =DDD they really chat everything AS IN.. every experience they've been through including first kiss, hug and ETC.. =D

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Repalda Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:36 pm

I love this forum.
What it has are all true.

Just an additional.
Girls always wanted to be court whenever there is a misunderstanding. They wanted to hear sweet praises from their partners and other people. They can be easily overwhelmed by that.

Mrs. Repalda

Back to top Go down

Post by arvendaniel Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Approved!

arvendaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:37 pm

Taking selfies is a way of life for girls these days. Wake up, take a selfie, new hair do/cut, take a selfie, drinking Starbucks coffee, take a selfie. Its a way of documenting our lives, especially on Facebook. Razz

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:40 pm

Mrs. Repalda wrote:I love this forum.
What it has are all true.

Just an additional.
Girls always wanted to be court whenever there is a misunderstanding. They wanted to hear sweet praises from their partners and other people. They can be easily overwhelmed by that.

Your right. Girls love pampering or being pampered by their boyfriends/partners.

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Another fact!

Girls have innumerable crushes but her heart belongs only to one guy.

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgorgeous Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Cious Reforma wrote:People should not underestimate the power of a woman's instinct. Smile)

Woman intuition never fails. Very Happy

iamgorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemonster Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Wow nice article! Interesting facts about girls. :-)

cookiemonster

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:04 pm

cookiemonster wrote:Wow nice article! Interesting facts about girls. :-)

thanks COOKIEMONSTER!!<3

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemonster Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:11 pm

Girls really belongs in this forever insecure club, mean it or not, could you give some tips so that we won't overthink about this insecurities?

cookiemonster

Back to top Go down

Post by superwoman Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:15 pm

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 4 A_C0uiGmBOjteyq8p3OjwNBH3Jw1HigE0yvVUIfmLYDXE_03rYGVK76__66Gl9xw7Rfl7ZRDn-ucFq82P6t61o6u1kqZk3bKIY58HOT2NT7f0fGMlg=w400-h290-nc

superwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemonster Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:16 pm

Food lover it is. I found my forever in foodsssss. Lols. Xd

cookiemonster

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemonster Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:21 pm

Girls have a lot of title. They are also DENIAL QUEENSSS!

cookiemonster

Back to top Go down

Post by superwoman Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:32 pm

I really love this article. All the facts stated here is definitely true! Very Happy I also enjoyed reading the other comments.

superwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by sheri pante Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Ma'am not all of the girls are food lovers ...

sheri pante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum