rubythoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT's A GIRL THING

+64
Judy009
jonssen
camsnava
JustineParas<3
Gemini
Rj Dela Cruz
pallas_reg
Gracie123
jetjetpalpal
alyssaulangca
shinnie
sheri pante
superwoman
cookiemonster
arvendaniel
Mrs. Repalda
iamgorgeous
nohaely
barts30
ianne.sapa
tephay
monde
sasan
antonmae25
Xyn
kuajazer
ayen05
sanel
Sera
mariagemmadenise
Bruno Dars
dennisjhay21
flailane
carlopogs
PrinsesaniKura
princessbaboy
krishelyllona
Sheeraninja
Krystyl Says
aly.arenas
teytey
Gladys Golingan
leorey5960
sofiared
korobia03
bitterment26
princessofaKING
Bebang
katmaranda
k.vllcstn
mine28
chalmendras_
saradyeyn
Missbiyaya
Joyme Amano
Hediloves
Cious Reforma
Ladylyn Cotas
jaytina
filipinas0119
cdrking
Awdrey Billones
rabcruz3
68 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 3 Empty Re: IT's A GIRL THING

Post by carlopogs Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:58 pm

katmaranda wrote:It's funny how accurate the article was! Those were totally the things boys/guys would never understand because "it's a girl thing" Razz Though being a girl is more than that - we don't just focus on our physical appearance, but rather on what our inner physique should look like. We're keen on adventure, we like to take risks and fills up our minds with never ending stories from the books we have read and are definitely innate travelers! Very Happy

Kudos to the author!

"By nature men are alike,by practice they are separated apart". We are unique in our own ways. Girls are girls.and Boys are boys. Its a universal truth that there are really things that only a girl will understand and vice versa.

carlopogs

Back to top Go down

Post by flailane Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:13 pm

I am a proud member of Food Lovers Squad. Hahaha! I cant explain that feeling when your craving was satisfied. #HAPPINESS Hahaha. XD

I'm sure all girls can relate to this thread. Laughing
flailane
flailane

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:21 pm

cheers thanks for your thought lady, who belong in a food Lover squad!!

rabcruz3
Admin

https://rubythoughts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dennisjhay21 Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:18 am

rabcruz3 wrote:
korobia03 wrote:Base on my experience., girls are very unpredictable. They always wanted to feel special at all cost, even there are times that boys are finding hard to adopt due to certain circumstances. They are too sensitive yet too forgiving. I have this girl who i love so much that i always hurt her feeling because of me being insensitive with girl's feelings. They always hate when they are being ignored and you prioritize something over her.

I thing i like about girls is that they have the purest heart. They can give you the love you need. They strength when you are weak. The voice when you can't speak and the joy when you are sad.

One thing more, I just want to extend that every girl should be treated with respect at all cost no matter what. They should always be treated as a princess and not a maid. If a girl dumps a guy because she thinks she can’t make him happiest, that’s love. But for me personally, love is created by two people. One might think that she can't give fully what a guy need but that's life. Nothing is perfect. When a girl holds a guys hand, she never wants to let it go. Same goes with guys., if you think you don't deserve a guy and he holds you tight, never let go also.

GIRLS are really unpredictable but if you are a guy who really LOVES his GIRL.. You should know every little things about her ..You should have know her Likes and Dislikes. And if you know that you are insensitive and you continue ignoring what your girl feels about... I'm sorry but I pity for her.  Boy you must change.  Rolling Eyes

10 Ways To Make Your Girl Feel Special
BY: James Michael Sama

1. Make her feel beautiful, every day.

Women are not often as confident as they come across. You need to reinforce her, no matter what. It doesn’t matter if she just got stung by a bee and her entire face is swollen like a basketball, she is still beautiful, and you damn well better act like it.

2. Be honest.
This is another big one. It may not seem like it, because honesty should be a quality that you express towards everyone in your daily life – but being honest with a woman you care about will show her that you respect her enough to be straight up with her.
Choose your words carefully, don’t express your honesty in a way that would hurt her feelings, but make sure she knows that she’ll get a straight answer when she comes to you for one, no matter what it’s about.

3. Kiss her. And not just on the lips.
Now’s the time to get your mind out of the gutter – When was the last time you gave your girl a kiss on the forehead? On the nose? On her hand?
Sometimes these actions speak even louder volumes than a kiss on the lips. They show her you want to be close to her, and you care about her. Plus, they’re more appropriate in public, so you can show her affection and not be arrested by the PDA police.

4. Don’t compare her to other women.
Instead of making your girl feel like the ‘best’ girl – make her feel like the only girl, because she is.

5. Don’t miss the little things.
Don’t let the little things fade. The opening of doors and pulling out of chairs, holding her hand no matter how long you’ve been together, hugging her from behind for no reason – all speak louder than words you can say.

6. Listen.
If a woman is complaining to you, remember that it means she trusts you enough to express her feelings to you. Don’t betray that trust.

7. Start, and end your day with her.
Even if you can’t see each other every day, by sending her a simple text when you wake up, and before you go to bed, she will know she’s the first and last person you think of every day. That is priceless.

8. Give her massages.
I never thought I’d have to put this one in here, yet, when girls talk about getting a massage from their boyfriend it’s like it’s some special occasion saved for birthdays and holidays.
It’s not that hard, guys. She’ll appreciate it, and return the favor…

9. Respect her wishes.
You may not always agree with everything your girlfriend says or does. But, mutual respect is the backbone of any healthy relationship. Speaking of backbone – respecting her wishes doesn’t mean sacrificing yours, but it does mean being willing to bend it a little bit for her. You don’t always need to get your way. Plus, you might learn something from her.

10. Remember the little details.
Whether it’s the date you met, the song that always makes her cry, that craving for french fries she gets once every 6 months, or that perfume she loves – paying attention to small details and doing something about it to surprise her, will show your woman that when she talks, you hear her.
It shows her that no matter how busy your life is, despite the pressure you get at work, or the millions of other things you need to worry about – she holds a special place in your heart, and your mind. A place uncluttered by the other noise in your day, or the hectic life you probably both live.
A place reserved just for her – and that, gentlemen, is special.

REFERENCE:
http://jamesmsama.com/2013/09/09/10-ways-to-make-your-girl-feel-special/[/size]

For me, a true man can make her girl special through exerting efforts and time for her girl. Because most woman feel special if her man not only gives material things like chocolates and flowers but giving his precious time.
dennisjhay21
dennisjhay21

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:29 am

very well said dennis jay.. hope that every guy knows that not all girl love material things but effort and time that they share count most. <3

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Dars Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:56 am

Did you know that the word "Selfie" was officially added to OxfordDictionaries.com in August 2013?

It means a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website.

Today Oxford Dictionaries announces "selfie" as their international Word of the Year 2013.

Bruno Dars

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:16 am

rabcruz3 wrote:
sofiared wrote:Indeed, girls are like that. Smile
It is weird seeing them being insecure even though they are beautiful. How they eat when they sad or happy. How they make things complicated because they can't even explain what they wanted to say. How unpredictable they are. But yes girls are the sweetest. Funny they can make others life beautiful and meaningful. They can see beautiful things in everything. The way girls can lift you up when you're down, can make you smile when you're sad. How they can love after being hurt. The way they can manage to smile or to be happy even if they were crashing inside. never underestimate girls they are wonderfully made. Boys should respect and take care of them. Really.
And the way we LOVE everything in our lives. Well, sad world without girls isn't it? GOD'S ONE OF THE BEST GIFT.
Beautful article it made me smile. Smile

"HAPPY that this article made you smile!! Girls are really made for man.. i just wish that every Girl will find a good man that she deserves but "good man" is very elusive"

i like that "elusive" thing ...

finding a good man , we're just having an elusive dream! haha, #teamsawi

Krystyl Says

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 3 Empty yaaaaah this is really really true!!! HAHAHA.. super relate

Post by mariagemmadenise Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:26 am

super relate!! I love you Laughing Laughing great pretender Cool

mariagemmadenise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sera Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:32 am

Yes, girls are known to be unpredictable.

but most of the guys can use the so-called "reverse psychology" since most of the time girls do that.

When they say no, it means yes
if they say yes, it means no
but sometimes they don't do it so ..
yes means yes, no means no. or I don't really know because they are unpredictable that's why. lels

Sera

Back to top Go down

Post by sanel Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:43 am

i don't really into girl stuff but is it true that girl is more complicated than boys?

as i observe my father he is more complicated than my mom and he is the one who always bring gossip in our home specially when we are just watching tv together. hahahaha

sanel

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 3 Empty "reverse psychology"

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:57 am

Sera wrote:Yes, girls are known to be unpredictable.

but most of the guys can use the so-called "reverse psychology" since most of the time girls do that.

When they say no, it means yes
if they say yes, it means no
but sometimes they don't do it so ..
yes means yes, no means no. or I don't really know because they are unpredictable that's why. lels

when tongue didn't speak for the truth .. listen to her heart and you'll find answers..

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ayen05 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:58 am

FOOD LOVERS
Foods are truly a great stress reliever after a long period of lectures, mind blowing examinations and stressful activities. But there are girls who really love to eat no matter how much they spend as long as their craving is satisfied. Eating is a habit. It's a sort of bonding.

>>>>oh! its really true.. when i was in stress stage.. ireally like to eat foods. i want to go out with friends to get together and eat some foods.. just to forget such cause of stresses.

ayen05

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:13 am

sanel wrote:i don't really into girl stuff but is it true that girl is more complicated than boys?

as i observe my father he is more complicated than my mom and he is the one who always bring gossip in our home  specially when we are just watching tv together. hahahaha
i think it depends on the beholder mam Smile

Krystyl Says

Back to top Go down

Post by kuajazer Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:21 am

iam not a girl but thanks for this forum it gives me an idea about girls want and needs to served as an advice for me on dealing with girls

kuajazer

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:34 am

sanel wrote:i don't really into girl stuff but is it true that girl is more complicated than boys?

as i observe my father he is more complicated than my mom and he is the one who always bring gossip in our home  specially when we are just watching tv together. hahahaha

hahaha nice sharing of thoughts!!! well,regarding to father's trait that i think your father has feminine side maybe due to the environment that affects him while growing up!! Razz

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:39 am

ayen05 wrote:FOOD LOVERS
Foods are truly a great stress reliever after a long period of lectures, mind blowing examinations and stressful activities. But there are girls who really love to eat no matter how much they spend as long as their craving is satisfied. Eating is a habit. It's a sort of bonding.

>>>>oh! its really true.. when i was in stress stage.. ireally  like to eat foods. i want to go out with friends to get together and eat some foods.. just to forget such cause of stresses.

Very Happy foods for girls are the best remedy for stress!!

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyn Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:39 am

I'm smiling while reading your post Smile

It's really funny because I thought that I'm boyish enough to be considered as a boy then by just reading your post, I suddenly thought that "woah! I'm a girl pala" Very Happy

Xyn

Back to top Go down

Post by antonmae25 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:49 am

ORAYT... cheers
great blog
it is very interesting even though i'am a boy/man lol!

antonmae25

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 3 Empty "woah! I'm a girl pala"

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:36 pm

Xyn wrote:I'm smiling while reading your post Smile

It's really funny because I thought that I'm boyish enough to be considered as a boy then by just reading your post, I suddenly thought that "woah! I'm a girl pala" Very Happy

it is really amazing when you realized many things about yourself =)
good for you that you confirmed that you are really a girl!!! Very Happy

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sasan Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 pm

#6 food lovers Very Happy absolutely true Very Happy

sasan

Back to top Go down

Post by monde Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Girls are sometimes hard to understand Razz lol!

monde

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Krystyl Says wrote:
rabcruz3 wrote:
sofiared wrote:Indeed, girls are like that. Smile
It is weird seeing them being insecure even though they are beautiful. How they eat when they sad or happy. How they make things complicated because they can't even explain what they wanted to say. How unpredictable they are. But yes girls are the sweetest. Funny they can make others life beautiful and meaningful. They can see beautiful things in everything. The way girls can lift you up when you're down, can make you smile when you're sad. How they can love after being hurt. The way they can manage to smile or to be happy even if they were crashing inside. never underestimate girls they are wonderfully made. Boys should respect and take care of them. Really.
And the way we LOVE everything in our lives. Well, sad world without girls isn't it? GOD'S ONE OF THE BEST GIFT.
Beautful article it made me smile. Smile

"HAPPY that this article made you smile!! Girls are really made for man.. i just wish that every Girl will find a good man that she deserves but "good man" is very elusive"

i like that "elusive" thing ...

finding a good man , we're just having an elusive dream! haha, #teamsawi

ohhh girl you don't have to find them.. Love comes in unexpected ways!! all you have to do is wait and pray.. =)

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tephay Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:56 pm

All of those facts about girls are correct. PROVEN AND TESTED Very Happy

tephay

Back to top Go down

Post by ianne.sapa Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Girls like to go to mall and buy what they want too ! Hahaha Smile

ianne.sapa

Back to top Go down

Post by barts30 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:01 pm

I'm not a girl but I think it is really true because most of my girl friends have those characteristics that's has been included in the article.

Last edited by barts30 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

barts30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum