rubythoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT's A GIRL THING

+64
Judy009
jonssen
camsnava
JustineParas<3
Gemini
Rj Dela Cruz
pallas_reg
Gracie123
jetjetpalpal
alyssaulangca
shinnie
sheri pante
superwoman
cookiemonster
arvendaniel
Mrs. Repalda
iamgorgeous
nohaely
barts30
ianne.sapa
tephay
monde
sasan
antonmae25
Xyn
kuajazer
ayen05
sanel
Sera
mariagemmadenise
Bruno Dars
dennisjhay21
flailane
carlopogs
PrinsesaniKura
princessbaboy
krishelyllona
Sheeraninja
Krystyl Says
aly.arenas
teytey
Gladys Golingan
leorey5960
sofiared
korobia03
bitterment26
princessofaKING
Bebang
katmaranda
k.vllcstn
mine28
chalmendras_
saradyeyn
Missbiyaya
Joyme Amano
Hediloves
Cious Reforma
Ladylyn Cotas
jaytina
filipinas0119
cdrking
Awdrey Billones
rabcruz3
68 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty Own Simple Way

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:08 am

filipinas0119 wrote:Well, I think everything that is written here is true. I was once a young girl too and I still love to feel the same. Girls have the ability to deal with small and great things in their own simple way.

YES mam you were right!! we have this unique  ability to deal with everything because were born with STRONG EMOTIONS.

rabcruz3
Admin

https://rubythoughts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty World War 3

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:20 am

Ladylyn Cotas wrote:Honestly , all stated here were all facts . While i'm reading this I'm smiling because I realized what I actually do . Girls  also are the most jealous and self centered creature they all wants attention if his man did not give it, its World war 3 hahaha

I am HAPPY to know that this forum made you smile =)
Yeah its true that "WE ARE THE MOST JEALOUS AND SELF-CENTERED CREATURE" but there are still girls known for being "MARTYR" that they would die to do things for their love ones

Last edited by rabcruz3 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty Woman's Instinct

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:23 am

Cious Reforma wrote:People should not underestimate the power of a woman's instinct. Smile)

Another good fact from you miss.. Smile THE BEST CHARACTERISTIC we have!!!
so GUYS beware of us!! Twisted Evil

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty Made My Day !!

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:30 am

Hediloves wrote:True...no. 6 and 8 it's really me. I'm smiling whiile reading this. This made my day

It's very flattering that may forum made your day!! thanks HEDILOVES I love you
Got curious with what character you have !! You must be a strong girl claiming that you don't belong in the class of "Pretenders" =D

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty 'FOREVER INSECURE' club

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:34 am

Joyme Amano wrote:Everything written here is so TRUE.. And I belong to the 'FOREVER INSECURE' club. Very Happy

hahahha Laughing  what a confession darling !! But i guess that you don't have to be so much insecure because I believe that you are beautiful,talented and brainy !!

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty Re: IT's A GIRL THING

Post by Awdrey Billones Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:01 am

Girls are girls! That is what we are....

Awdrey Billones

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:01 pm

@Missbiyaya
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and as a response to your suggestion i went when into a research then found these great answers =) HOPE it satisfy..

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Girl-w10
16 Truths That Set Women Apart From Girls
by:Raj Das (Scoop Woop Staff Writer)

1. Girls have much to learn. Women, much to teach.
There's a critical point in the learning experience. A woman knows this and it shows when others learn from her.

2. Girls follow trends. Women set them.
Girls are always chasing after fleeting fads, whereas women do their own unique thing.

3. Girls are eager to know. Women know what they want.
A girl might get lost chasing after all kinds of things. But a woman knows what she wants and goes for it.

4. Girls play at being mothers. Women can be whatever they choose to be.
Playing 'house' is something most girls do. But women grow out of it and realize that they can be whatever they want to be as long as they work for it.

5. Girls fight over things. Women debate and discuss.
Quarrelling comes naturally to most girls. Women realize its pointlessness.

6. Girls play games. Women make the rules.
Mind games and girls go hand in hand and often it's cute. Women, on the other hand, don't get played easily

7. Girls want to be pampered. Women can take care of themselves.
Girls often get drawn towards someone who can protect them. Women have no such compulsions because they can tackle their own problems.

8. Girls weave fantasies. Women live them.
Often, girls have an end goal in mind but have a hard time figuring out how to achieve it. Women figure it out and achieve all their goals.

9. Girls hold on to the past. Women never look back.
Life is too short to live in the past. Women know this, girls don't.

10. Girls want romance. Women want a connection.

Sometimes, girls live in this fantasy land where they expect Prince Charming to show up and sweep them off their feet. Women live in the real world where finding someone you can connect with is a big thing.

11. Girls have moods. Women have layers.

Girls are often hard to deal with because you never know what mood they'll be in but women are easier to talk to, especially if you're patient.

12. Girls whine about their problems. Women face them upfront.
While girls can be quite dramatic about it, women know that the only way to make your problems disappear is to tackle them head on.

13. Girls seek attention. Women seek space.
When in a relationship, a girl likes to spend all her time with her partner. A woman, however, understands that both can use some breathing space.

14. Girls think they're always right. Women know when they are not.
When you're not right, you're wrong. Try telling that to a woman and she'll understand. Tell the same thing to a girl and she might unleash her wrath on you.

15. Girls compete with each other. Women compete with themselves.
While women constantly compete against their own selves, girls try to "one up" each other.

16. Girls are often scared of the unknown. Women are more adventurous.

but the bottom point is you become a WOMAN when you're MATURE enough and you do your RESPONSIBILITIES  Smile

reference:
http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/girl-be-a-woman-now/
http://www.damemagazine.com/2013/01/29/19-signs-youve-become-woman

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aly.arenas Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:15 pm

#6 Soooo Trueeee this is me :') Food is my bestfriend <3
being weird but true is the best part Smile Great Blog Smile)

Godbless Very Happy

aly.arenas

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty We're keen on Adventure

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:22 pm

katmaranda wrote:It's funny how accurate the article was! Those were totally the things boys/guys would never understand because "it's a girl thing" Razz Though being a girl is more than that - we don't just focus on our physical appearance, but rather on what our inner physique should look like. We're keen on adventure, we like to take risks and fills up our minds with never ending stories from the books we have read and are definitely innate travelers! Very Happy

Kudos to the author!

Another GIRL THING miss katmaranda =)
ADVENTURE ADVENTURE!!! we always seek for that because we girls love FUN and EXCITEMENT..   cheers

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty Girls are Wonderful Creature by God

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Bebang wrote:They maybe the complicated human being created by god but girls have the purest heart, they easily forgive you even you made a terrible mistake because god made them to love people more than theyself so i conclude that girls are wonderful creature by god ♥️✌️

ahhhhhhhhhhhh <3 what a girl fact brought by you miss Bebang !! I realized how thankful I am to GOD because He made me a girl..
How i wish that EVERY girlL in this WORLD has the purest to forgive.

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty We're full of Dramas and Short Comings that Boys will NEVER FULLY understand!!!!

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:21 pm

princessofaKING wrote:While reading these facts. I just said "Girls be like.." Very Happy all of these are so true, about girls. Sometimes we doesn't know the word contentment as long as we're not yet satisfied. Hahaha! ( though it's bad) Being a Girl may be tough, but it's totally fun and full of surprises. We're full of dramas and short comings that boys will never fully understand! Smile
(suggestion: include something about girls and her relationship to God)

this is a another GIRL FACT that I can relate myself so much ... pale
guys/boys often say "your Dramatic", "your full of Drama"... even if when your just explaining things and you want to express what's inside of you.  Because that is how relationship should work. (NO SECRETS)
Then, when you choose to become silent  they will insist you to talk and tell things ..take note !! EVERY WORD YOU SAY they have this defense mechanism to COUNTER ATTACK .. they keep on defending their selves before trying to understand you and its very annoying.

sometimes, I really can't handle situations like that...

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME an ADVICE??

Last edited by rabcruz3 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty Bitter Moment

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:54 pm

bitterment26 wrote:Don't get me wrong girls but some of us are too defending for what we think is right to react or what we need from some things but no all we react and we need is right always remember that, like for example there are times that some of us experiencing stress and depression of someone because they do bad in us, us we react on them it's like our world is tearing apart, all the past things are being unfolded ,when we try to talk to our boyfriends or best friends , we are being into; they called "beast mode" we are hard to please on how we are going to be satisfied, and as a result bad communication that affect our emotional and physical state and worse end up of the good things that we used to shared to them. Sad but it's true in some instances. Bitter moment.

bitterment26, what you're saying is true!! some GIRLS really insist that they are always right,when we are mad we are CLOSE for negotiation and we don't listen to explanations. BUT if a guy is sincere WE FEEL IT and if a guy makes effort WE CONSIDER!!

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty Girls are UNPREDICTABLE

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:23 pm

korobia03 wrote:Base on my experience., girls are very unpredictable. They always wanted to feel special at all cost, even there are times that boys are finding hard to adopt due to certain circumstances. They are too sensitive yet too forgiving. I have this girl who i love so much that i always hurt her feeling because of me being insensitive with girl's feelings. They always hate when they are being ignored and you prioritize something over her.

I thing i like about girls is that they have the purest heart. They can give you the love you need. They strength when you are weak. The voice when you can't speak and the joy when you are sad.

One thing more, I just want to extend that every girl should be treated with respect at all cost no matter what. They should always be treated as a princess and not a maid. If a girl dumps a guy because she thinks she can’t make him happiest, that’s love. But for me personally, love is created by two people. One might think that she can't give fully what a guy need but that's life. Nothing is perfect. When a girl holds a guys hand, she never wants to let it go. Same goes with guys., if you think you don't deserve a guy and he holds you tight, never let go also.

GIRLS are really unpredictable but if you are a guy who really LOVES his GIRL.. You should know every little things about her ..You should have know her Likes and Dislikes. And if you know that you are insensitive and you continue ignoring what your girl feels about... I'm sorry but I pity for her.  Boy you must change.  Rolling Eyes

10 Ways To Make Your Girl Feel Special
BY: James Michael Sama

1. Make her feel beautiful, every day.

Women are not often as confident as they come across. You need to reinforce her, no matter what. It doesn’t matter if she just got stung by a bee and her entire face is swollen like a basketball, she is still beautiful, and you damn well better act like it.

2. Be honest.
This is another big one. It may not seem like it, because honesty should be a quality that you express towards everyone in your daily life – but being honest with a woman you care about will show her that you respect her enough to be straight up with her.
Choose your words carefully, don’t express your honesty in a way that would hurt her feelings, but make sure she knows that she’ll get a straight answer when she comes to you for one, no matter what it’s about.

3. Kiss her. And not just on the lips.
Now’s the time to get your mind out of the gutter – When was the last time you gave your girl a kiss on the forehead? On the nose? On her hand?
Sometimes these actions speak even louder volumes than a kiss on the lips. They show her you want to be close to her, and you care about her. Plus, they’re more appropriate in public, so you can show her affection and not be arrested by the PDA police.

4. Don’t compare her to other women.
Instead of making your girl feel like the ‘best’ girl – make her feel like the only girl, because she is.

5. Don’t miss the little things.
Don’t let the little things fade. The opening of doors and pulling out of chairs, holding her hand no matter how long you’ve been together, hugging her from behind for no reason – all speak louder than words you can say.

6. Listen.
If a woman is complaining to you, remember that it means she trusts you enough to express her feelings to you. Don’t betray that trust.

7. Start, and end your day with her.
Even if you can’t see each other every day, by sending her a simple text when you wake up, and before you go to bed, she will know she’s the first and last person you think of every day. That is priceless.

8. Give her massages.
I never thought I’d have to put this one in here, yet, when girls talk about getting a massage from their boyfriend it’s like it’s some special occasion saved for birthdays and holidays.
It’s not that hard, guys. She’ll appreciate it, and return the favor…

9. Respect her wishes.
You may not always agree with everything your girlfriend says or does. But, mutual respect is the backbone of any healthy relationship. Speaking of backbone – respecting her wishes doesn’t mean sacrificing yours, but it does mean being willing to bend it a little bit for her. You don’t always need to get your way. Plus, you might learn something from her.

10. Remember the little details.
Whether it’s the date you met, the song that always makes her cry, that craving for french fries she gets once every 6 months, or that perfume she loves – paying attention to small details and doing something about it to surprise her, will show your woman that when she talks, you hear her.
It shows her that no matter how busy your life is, despite the pressure you get at work, or the millions of other things you need to worry about – she holds a special place in your heart, and your mind. A place uncluttered by the other noise in your day, or the hectic life you probably both live.
A place reserved just for her – and that, gentlemen, is special.

REFERENCE:
http://jamesmsama.com/2013/09/09/10-ways-to-make-your-girl-feel-special/[/size]

Last edited by rabcruz3 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by korobia03 Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:26 pm

rabcruz3 wrote:
korobia03 wrote:Base on my experience., girls are very unpredictable. They always wanted to feel special at all cost, even there are times that boys are finding hard to adopt due to certain circumstances. They are too sensitive yet too forgiving. I have this girl who i love so much that i always hurt her feeling because of me being insensitive with girl's feelings. They always hate when they are being ignored and you prioritize something over her.

I thing i like about girls is that they have the purest heart. They can give you the love you need. They strength when you are weak. The voice when you can't speak and the joy when you are sad.

One thing more, I just want to extend that every girl should be treated with respect at all cost no matter what. They should always be treated as a princess and not a maid. If a girl dumps a guy because she thinks she can’t make him happiest, that’s love. But for me personally, love is created by two people. One might think that she can't give fully what a guy need but that's life. Nothing is perfect. When a girl holds a guys hand, she never wants to let it go. Same goes with guys., if you think you don't deserve a guy and he holds you tight, never let go also.

GIRLS are really unpredictable but if you are a guy who really LOVES his GIRL.. You should know every little things about her ..You should have know her Likes and Dislikes. And if you know that you are insensitive and you continue ignoring what your girl feels about... I'm sorry but I pity for her.  Boy you must change.  Rolling Eyes

I will. =)

korobia03

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:49 pm

hi Smile The Bible has much to say about the beauty of women. Beautiful women may be defined as such because of physical features, but in the Bible we see more about beauty as defined by character. I just wanted to share the verses about being a submissive and respectful girl from the bible, here are those :

*1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

*Ephesians 5:22-23, 33 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior… However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

*Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

*Titus 2:2-5 Older men are to be sober-minded, dignified, self-controlled, sound in faith, in love, and in steadfastness. Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.

*1 Peter 3:1-2 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct.

that's all , hope it can help Wink

Krystyl Says

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:27 pm

@krystylsays

a GIRL FACT coming from bible verses are really wonderful.. i feel blessed reading those..thank you very much for sharing..

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:31 pm

aly.arenas wrote:#6 Soooo Trueeee this is me :') Food is my bestfriend <3
being weird but true is the best part Smile Great Blog Smile)

Godbless Very Happy

hahahah xD FOODs are the BEST BUDS EVER!!! Laughing

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:03 pm

sofiared wrote:Indeed, girls are like that. Smile
It is weird seeing them being insecure even though they are beautiful. How they eat when they sad or happy. How they make things complicated because they can't even explain what they wanted to say. How unpredictable they are. But yes girls are the sweetest. Funny they can make others life beautiful and meaningful. They can see beautiful things in everything. The way girls can lift you up when you're down, can make you smile when you're sad. How they can love after being hurt. The way they can manage to smile or to be happy even if they were crashing inside. never underestimate girls they are wonderfully made. Boys should respect and take care of them. Really.
And the way we LOVE everything in our lives. Well, sad world without girls isn't it? GOD'S ONE OF THE BEST GIFT.
Beautful article it made me smile. Smile

"HAPPY that this article made you smile!! Girls are really made for man.. i just wish that every Girl will find a good man that she deserves but "good man" is very elusive"

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeraninja Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Embarassed Embarassed This proved how boyish I am. LOL. Honestly. But I would suggest this to most of my friends. Very informative. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Sheeraninja

Back to top Go down

Post by krishelyllona Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Whats posted here are really facts. I love how the author conveys then real things about girls..We, girls are often mistaken by people who doesn't know us, but the truth is if you really knew a girl then you would always understand her. Girls are very vulnerable because they are the creatures who owns a big heart Smile)))

krishelyllona

Back to top Go down

Post by princessbaboy Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:19 pm

so true ☺️ forever insecure

princessbaboy

Back to top Go down

IT's A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty boyish I am

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Sheeraninja wrote:Embarassed Embarassed This proved how boyish I am. LOL. Honestly. But I would suggest this to most of my friends. Very informative. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

even how boyish you are i think there are still GIRL facts that will fit in to your personality Very Happy

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by korobia03 Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:30 pm

leorey5960 wrote:GIRLS...are all unique,each has her own indivualities and idiosyncrasies in life much so vulnerable...but we knew life as well caused we belong and we are here "GIRLS" as you think of with such a purposed that others think 0f unknowingly so "CONSTANT" indeed.

Indeed. So deep yet wants to emphasize that girls has a vital role in life although everyone has her own uniqueness and uncertainties. Girls adapt to changes happening in her surroundings making her very essential at all cost.

korobia03

Back to top Go down

Post by rabcruz3 Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:39 pm

krishelyllona wrote:Whats posted here are really facts. I love how the author conveys then real things about girls..We, girls are often mistaken by people who doesn't know us, but the truth is if you really knew a girl then you would always understand her. Girls are very vulnerable because they are the creatures who owns a big heart Smile)))

insecurities are the reason why people keep commenting to other people without any purposes, I guess many of us does.

rabcruz3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinsesaniKura Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:51 pm

I can't relate from the infos Sad Kidding. Smile Yes, most of the infos were true but i disagree to number 7. Honestly speaking, I am not an Eagle Hunter Smile Haha. Never been. Yes I appreciate boys but I don't hunt them, they hunt me. YUCK?! HAHA!

PrinsesaniKura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum